RAIL YARDS MARKET ONLINE EXPRESS: ORDER ONLINE
How does it work?
STEP 1: preorder online
- Make an online account.
- Be sure to add your full first & last name to your account, so your pickup is smooth.
- Ordering is open Mon-Fri 9am-9am.
- Select items for your cart.
- The system will store for your credit card for you order.
STEP 2: Prepay/CONFIRM ORDER
- Confirm pickup method (park/pickup, curbside, and delivery are all available).
- Check-out and pay for order (unconfirmed orders are not processed).
- SNAP/EBT/WIC: Select the "EBT" payment method for eligible items, pay with your SNAP card at pickup.
STEP 3: Pickup
- Masks are required.
- Pick-up at The Yards Sunday 10am-12pm.
- Follow signs to designated preorder or curbside spots.
- Curbside: staff will load your order into your car.
- Deliveries: deliveries arrive Sunday between 2-6pm
- Respect physically distanced lines, be patient as we safely provide your orders.
- Display paper with name (first & last) or receipt on dashboard if you have arranged drive thru pickup.
Using your nutrition benefits at the market is easy! Pay with EBT, WIC/Senior voucher checks, or Fresh Rx when you pickup. Pay at info booth and/or get tokens to pay vendor. All local fruits & veggies are eligible for Double Up Foods Bucks, a buy-one-get-one-free program that matches your SNAP dollars for fresh & local produce.
We’re happy to help you place an order! For assistance, call 505-600-1109 or email RYMoutreach@gmail.com
ANY // ALL
If prices, pick-up logistics, or online ordering/payment are a challenge, we will do our best to accommodate you. Email Railyardsmarket@gmail.com
We have walk-in pickup if you'd like to park and visit the market. Please remain physically distanced in lines. Respect the 6ft marks and other customers and staff safety.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: FAQ
?Necesitas ayuda en español?
Estamos aquí para ayudarles! Manda un correo electrónico a RYMOutreach@gmail.com para servicios en Español.
Can I do drive-thru pickup?
While we don't have drive-thru as of July 2020, we do offer curbside pickup! Follow signs and wait in curbside pickup area. Staff will get your order and load for you. Display paper with name (first & last) or receipt on dashboard if you have prearranged curbside pickup.
What is the market doing to increase safety?
Farmers markets are deemed essential, however to do our part in stopping the spread of infectious disease, the Rail Yards Market is operating a pre-order & pick-up market operation plan until further notice.
- Enacting all CDC guidelines for Food businesses.
- Enforcing all State requirements for Farmers Markets as Essential Businesses.
- See our full COVID-19 Safety Policy here.
- Increased physical distancing, sanitation, personal protection, and training are all in effect for staff and vendors.
- All food products are prepared in a commercial commissary before delivery.
- Produce is pre-washed, but we ALWAYS recommend for you to wash your produce before eating.
How caN I HELP?
Support local! At this time the best way anyone can help the market and our local economy is to support the vendors via online ordering. Shop your hearts away!
We welcome donations to help keep our non-profit going strong and continue to support our staff. Donate HERE.
Can I volunteer? Email RYMvols@gmail.com to volunteer.
Can I sponsor? The market desperately needs donations and sponsors! If you are able to sponsor please email email@example.com for further information.
We recognize mistakes happen and are happy to help. We thank everyone for their understanding and patience with our new operations. Vendors work hard to grow, make, and harvest your items locally. Our staff works to procure your order and verify it is correct.
- All sales are final.
- Order modifications: Most modification sent before 8:59am on Friday (for Sunday pickup) can be accommodated.
- Missing items: Please check your order immediately upon pickup; if an item is missing email firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve by 2pm on Sunday. Depending on the items, we can work to get you the missing items, or provide a store credit.
- We are unable to provide items/credits if not notified by 2pm on pickup date.
- Returns/Refunds: For safety reasons, we do not accept returns or exchanged food at this time. The market cannot provide refunds for goods/services that customers have received.
- Forgotten Orders: Orders that are not picked up by 1pm on Sunday will be donated, without refund to customer.
How can snap customers shop?
To reserve an order online with EBT/SNAP, WIC/Senior voucher checks, or Fresh Rx, simply select the EBT payment option when confirming your order. All grocery items are eligible to purchase with your SNAP card.All local fruits & veggies are eligible for Double Up Foods Bucks- a buy-one-get-one free program that matches your SNAP dollars for fresh & local produce.
Why does the market charge a pickup fee?
As of Nov 1st, 2020, 10% of sales proceeds are donated to the non-profit market. There is a park & pickup fee of $2.00, curbside piclup fee of $4.00,or a delivery in ABQ for $12 (this covers about 25% of our operation costs). We gratefully accept donations to help out with our non-profit operation. Donations help us pay for the software costs, safety equipment, processing/bank fees, supplies, boxes, food storage like ice/freezers/refrigeration, packaging, PPE, infrastructure (like tents, barricades, and signs), and staff needed to run the market and pickup operation. Our savings, vendor fees, and some municipal/federal grants are helping fund the rest of this program. Every little bit helps!
10am-2pm, Sundays, May-October
10-4pm 2nd weekend of December for Holiday Market
777 1st Street SW
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102