NEW at the RAIL YARDS MARKET
rail yards openS FEB 12, 2023 for special valentine market
Rail Yards Market is open every Sunday 10am-2pm May-October & one weekend in December. Stay up to date with our most current news and events by following our social media pages on instagram and facebook. Visit our "About" page for more information on parking, what to expect, directions and more. Video made by Frederick Trazon Diaz
Valentine market feb 12, 2023
- 100+ Food, farm, and artisan maker vendors
- Historic views & shopping
- Food trucks, handmade gifts and performances
- Feb 12, 2023 10am-2pm
Vendor applications for the Valentine Market are closed.
Holiday market at the Rail yards
Rail Yards GIFT BOX
- 10+ local goodies
- Free local coupons, samples, and promotions
- Order online by order deadline
- Less than 20 remain, and are available while supplies lasts at Enchanted Sugar's storefront location in Cotton wood Mall.
Rail yards market veggie box: THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON!
The Rail Yards Market brings together several local farms from around Albuquerque and the middle Rio Grande Valley, to provide you with a bountiful assortment of seasonal local veggies & fruits! Every week is a little different and includes a variety produce from participating farms. Most weeks feature 5-8 produce varieties, including vegetables and fruits as seasonally available.
Preorder your veggie box by Friday at 9am June through October for guaranteed pickup at the market Sunday!
Support the market and support local farmers; 75% of sales go directly to farms, and 25% is donated to the market.
Check out our instagram each week to see who is featured @railyardsmarket.abq
SAFETY AT THE RAIL YARDS MARKET
The Rail Yards Market is NM Safe Certified!
Masks are not required at this time as there is no Public Health Order in New Mexico. Recommended indoors or based on your preference.
All vendors follow food safety guidelines as per City ordinance.
Please review our quick safety rules before you visit.
Past detailed Pandemic Rules & Regulations addendum here.
RAIL YARDS MARKET FUNDRAISER
Dear Fellow Burqueños/as
Thank you for your support!You may know me as the Rail Yards Market. To you, I am so much more than a typical Farmers' Market. I am...
- A resilient hub for food, education, and community 30 weeks out of the year
- Home to more than 400 local farmers, makers, bakers and chefs
- A place to gather diverse communities around a shared space
- The source of that green chile aroma all around
- An affordable staple of nourishment and creativity
- A historic treasure in the heart of our City
- An ode to all things local and fresh
- A neighbor who is always there to build connection
- That special & important weekly ritual for you and your family
- Seeded by the community, for the community
- The Sunday intersection of New Mexican cuisine, art, and culture
- A stakeholder of economic development and job creation
- An idea once thought impossible, but now a must-visit destination to our magical State
If you believe that the Rail Yards Market holds a special place in your heart, like so many of your neighbors, please consider showing some support for our community-powered fundraiser going on right now through May.
If every one of our social media followers gave $1, we'd meet our goal more than 4 times over. Please consider making a small donation to keep us and our small businesses on the tracks at the Rail Yards.
FREE WAYS TO SUPPORT THE RAIL YARDS
Did you know that there are many ways you can help your local Farmers' Markets for FREE?
While we are socially distancing and many of us are staying home and ordering online, one of the best ways to support local non-profits, like the Rail Yards is to stay connected and engage over social media and email.
Another way to support the Rail Yards Market while you shop online is to make us your benefitting charity on amazon. Learn more about amazon donations here.
rail yards market DRIVE THRU SUCCESS & GRATITUDE
The online shops continues in 0Rail Yards Market wants to extend sincere gratitude to everyone who supported the Farm-to-Car Drive thru during May - June of 2020. Together you have supported over 60 farms, food makers, and artisans. Albuquerque supporting these businesses with over $50,000 in sales during May - June. Thank you! We want to extend a big thank you to our partners and supporters who have made the Farm to Car possible:
- Barelas Community Coalition
- Barelas Neighborhood Association
- City of Albuquerque: Mayor Keller, City Council, and Cultural Services
- AAA Pump
- ADC Security
- America Tent Rental
- New Mexico Farmers' Market Association
- Presbyterian Health Foundation
- Square Inc
Moving into July, the Rail Yards Market will continue to provide online ordering and will be adding face-to-face shopping with vendors with increased safety measures starting July 12th. Many vendors will continue will online orders only, so you can pickup their products at the market info booth. We hope to see everyone with their masks on for SAFE to-go shopping on the Rail Yards plaza.